Oct 1, 2009

Round Two At Kmart 10/1

I mainly went back to Kmart to check out the prices on a few items to see if they would end up being a good deal and to use my $2 off produce q.  I did find a couple of things that might interest you so I updated my Kmart Super Doubles Coupon Match Up again!  If you didn't see my first score at Kmart, check it out here!

2nd Trip Buys:

(3) Bags Hersey Kisses w/ Almonds sale price $2.50ea
(4) Colgate Whitening toothpaste 8.2oz sale price $2.50ea
(6) American Greetings Birthday cards $.99ea
(2) 22ct Kotex liners $1.29 - goes straight to the donation drawer
(2) 10ct w/ 4 bonus Bic Twin Select for sensitive skin razors $3.49ea - most likely will find their to the donation drawer too! (my store was out, but found lots of these by the registers!)
(3) Tic Tac Chill mints $1.49ea
(4) Cream of Mushroom Soup $1.29ea
(2) Kiss nail art stickers $1.29ea
1.41 lbs Bananas $.97
Sleeve celery $1.99
Romaine lettuce $2.06

I used my $5/$50 q and $2 off produce q to lower my OOP which was $8.06 after tax!   These items cost $51.63 before qs and tax!

Just a quick point to stress: Remember to hand over your $5/$50 q before your other qs otherwise the register won't accept it.  I learned this the hard way at the last doubles event!

No comments: