Sep 30, 2009

Success at Kmart Super Doubles Event Today!

I took a little time today to use all my BOGO qs to get FREE dog and cat food at Kmart.  Some stores impose a 10 q limit on doubled qs per transaction, but my store raised theirs to 25!  Yeah, baby!  Check out what I got!



(8) Purina ONE canned dog food $1.29ea
(8) Fancy Feast appetizer wet cat food $1.29ea
(8) Friskies Select Indoor canned cat food $.79ea
(4) Cans Pringles $1.50ea
(2) 50ct Ziploc sandwhich bags $2ea
(8) 2oz Glade Candles shelf price marked $2.99, but rang up $2.50ea
(3) Boxes Special K cereal $2.50ea
(2) Boxes Special K crackers $1.99ea
(2) 12ct American Fare water bottles for kids (lunch box size) $2.49ea

I used a $5/$50 Kmart coupon.  See all my coupon match ups here!

So what's my total you ask?  Drum roll please....... $4.24 OOP!!!!!  $2.74 was what I paid in wonderful SC state sales tax.  Just imagine, original retail price for all this was $55.42 before tax! That's some serious savings!  Good luck on your trip to Kmart!

I also got quite a few coupons to use on my next visit: $2 off fresh produce, $2 off deli or fresh meat, $2 off fresh bakery or seafood, save $5 onyo, and another $5/$50 coupon.

5 comments:

PalmettoStateSaver said...

Awesome job DJ! I wonder if they would double your qs that you got at checkout? Would be a great deal on produce and deli meat! Regardless - you did great! I can't wait to go!

DJ said...

AH! I didn't even think about that! I was gonna make another trip tonight since I didn't get to make it thru H&B. I will have to try and see if they do! P.S. The Kmart booklets were right at the desk when you walk in the front door. And they are out of the Blueberry Special K if you were planning on getting it, but plenty of other Special K cereal varieties.

Anonymous said...

Dj is this the kmart on Rivers. Thanks Devon

DJ said...

It sure is Devon!

PalmettoStateSaver said...

Thanks - I am shooting for tomorrow morning. Excited about the 25 limit!