Sep 28, 2009

Freebies on Monday? No Way!

I hope you got up early enough to get your FREE box of Smuckers Uncrustables.  I didn't!  I had a doctor's appointment - ugh.  Which I might add, I wasn't able to go to because of an 11 car pile up!  Crazy drivers made me miss my appointment (any excuse to avoid getting stitches works for me, wink, wink) and miss out on a freebie my DD loves!


Photobooks are great holiday presents for grandparents.  You can get a FREE 5x7 photobook by becoming a fan of Walgreen's facebook page before October 2nd (shipping and handling is not free).  Walgreen's facebook page will have more specific details on October 2nd, but make sure you become a fan before then!

What's better than going to see a great theater production?  Going to see it for FREE, of course!  Go to 5th Annual FREE Night at the Theaters to see if your area/state production houses are participating in the event on October 1st.  If your area is participating, make certain you get up extra early on October 1st to reserve your tickets - they go quick!

No comments: