Oct 3, 2009

3x's A Winner at Kmart Doubles! (10/3)

I did it. I actually went to Kmart 3 times this week. I haven't been to Kmart that many times in the last 3 years!  I got some great items to add to my donation box for our local women's shelter and animal shelter.  I didn't have any issues at the register and all the associates I encountered were very friendly and helpful.  That was an unexpected surprise considering the horrible experiences I have had in the past at this particular store.  The overall appearance and cleaniness of the store still isn't up to Target's standard, but this Kmart, in my opinion, seems to be making strides with improving their customer service.  I hope they keep up the good work in that area!

More great deals from tonight using my coupon match ups.  Check out my first two trips here and here.

(4) Purina ONE Dog Snacks $3.79ea
(6) Purina ONE Canned Dog Food $1.29ea
(2) Fancy Feast Cat Food Appetizers $1.29ea
(6) Friskies Indoor Selects Canned Cat Food $.79ea
(2) Secret Flawless Deoderant $3.89
(1) Whiskas Temptations Cat Treats $1.99
(3) Cans Rotel $1.49ea
(1) Bag American Fare Tortilla Chips $1.99
(1) lb Velveeta $3.00
(2) Welch's Refridgerated Grape Juice $2.50ea
(2) 4ct Croissants from the bakery $1.00ea
(1) 6ct Tilapia Fillets $5.30

Additional qs used not listed in my coupon match up: $2/$5 Fresh Bakery or Seafood, B2G1 Rotel from Sept AY, $1.50 off any Tortilla chips wyb 2 cans Rotel and 1lb of Velveeta (both the Rotel and the Tortilla chip qs doubled!), and of course, $5/$50 Kmart register q.

My OOP was $7.28 and all these items originally would have cost me over $60.00!!!!

Special thanks to my friend at PalmettoStateSaver for the q trades!  My furry kids thank you from the bottom of their bellies!

Hope you enjoyed doubles week as much as I did!

Happy Saving!

1 comment:

PalmettoStateSaver said...

Anytime! And the little one thanks you too! This kid is beginning to eat everything in site! Thank God for coupons!