Sep 28, 2009

Saving High at Bi-Lo!

I make a quick stop at Bi-Lo today to check out the NY Strip steaks on sale for $2.99ea.  As long as they aren't too fatty, as I was forwarned they sometimes are, I wanted to pick some up as a treat for my fam.  I found 4 that weren't too bad looking, I guess. :-)  I'm not the best judge of steaks to begin with.  I have no idea how to cook them either.  I also picked up 3 pks of the Angel Soft toilet paper that was on sale and I had a rain check for Magic Erasers from when they were BOGO a few weeks ago.
Here's how it worked out:

$11.96 = (4) steaks at $2.99ea
FREE = (3) 4 roll pks Angel Soft toilet paper $.98ea (used $.50/1 RP 9/13 - q is for 4 roll double pk but everyone else seems to be doing the same deal, so...)
$.62 = (4) 2ct Magic Erasers (BOGO sale raincheck + $1.00 P&G 8/30 + $.75 home mailer q + (2) BOGO  P&G 9/27)
$.10 credit for bringing 2 Bi-Lo reusable bags

$13.23 OOP after tax and saved $18.62 and I only need $5.66 to reach my next fuel perk reward to get $.10 off each gallon of gas at Speedway.  Whoohoo!

No comments: