Oct 2, 2009

Planning My Attack on Publix 10/4

I found lots of FREEBIES at Publix this week so I am strategically planning my assault for Sunday.  I will do at least three or four transactions to get more than one of whatever the Penny item happens to be - cross your fingers it's a good one! If it's not then I'll combine some of my transactions and take advantage of my $5/$25 CVS and Rite-aid qs to get even lower OOP.

I know you're probably wondering what on earth I could possibly need after you checked out my stockpile post, but veteran couponers know couponing is an addiction.  If you're still a newbie, don't worry!  It doesn't take long to become one with the coupon.


I will be so sad when the GM cereal deals end...

Transaction #1
Buy 2 Cookie Crips cereal $1.99ea
-Use (2) $1/1 Cookie Crisp from Better at Home booklet
-Stack with $1/2 GM cereal Target q = $.98 for both
-Then use (2) $1 off OJ to buy 2 quarts of Px OJ ($1.29ea) = $.58 for both
-And use Better at Home booklet q for FREE reusable bag ($2.49 cooler bag) wyb 2 GM products

Buy 1 Pillsbury Crescent Rolls $1ea
Buy 1 Progresso Soups $1.25ea

-Use $1/1 Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
-Use $.25/1 Progresso Soup RP 9/13 or 10/4
-Use $1 off Pillsbury bread wyb Progresso Soup Better at home booklet
-Use FREE bag wyb 2 GM products (score another cooler bag for me!) = All FREE & $.25 Money Maker!


Total due for transaction #1 = $1.31, save $12.23

Transaction #2
Buy 5 Nestle Toll house cookie dough $1.59ea
-Use (5) $1/1 PR 9/13 or register here (be careful! ad prints after q) = $2.95 for all 5
These will be great to use as Halloween treats for my kids classes instead of candy - costs less too!

Buy 1 Pillsbury Crescent Rolls $1ea

Buy 1 Progresso Soups $1.25ea
-Use $1/1 Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
-Use $.25/1 Progresso Soup RP 9/13 or 10/4
-Use $1 off Pillsbury bread wyb Progresso Soup Better at home booklet
-Use FREE bag wyb 2 GM products (that's bag #3!) = All FREE & $.25 Money Maker!

Total due for transaction #2 = $2.70, save $12.69

Transaction #3
Buy 4 Scrubbing Bubbles Cleaners (about the only thing I use for the bathroom!) $1.54ea
-Use (4) $1/1 One Stop Publix booklet = $2.16 for all 4

Buy 1 Pillsbury Crescent Rolls and 2 Cinnamon Rolls $1ea
Buy 1 Progresso Soups $1.25ea
-Use (1) $1/1 Pillsbury Crescent Rolls and (2) $1/1 Pillsbury Sweet Rolls
-Use (1) $1 off Pillsbury bread wyb Progresso Soup
-Use (1) $.25/1 Progresso Soup SS 9/13 and 10/4
-Use (2) FREE bag wyb 2 GM products = FREE for all and $.25 Money Maker! (that's bag #4 if you lost count already. wink!)

Total due for transaction #3 = $1.91, $13.48

I have more to add but I keep losing my train of thought.  Can't...stop...watching...Coming ...to...America... with Eddie Murphy...must resist...oh crap!  I'm hooked.

Happy Saving and I hope you're being more productive than me!

No comments: