Feb 25, 2010

Penny Experiment Donation 2/25


I made trips to Goodwill and Helping Hands.
It was Donation Day!

 Helping Hands was super busy today organizing a huge donation from a local grocery store.  They didn't say which store it was from but I know Publix bakery bread labels when I see them.

My Penny Experiment donation today weghed in at 47lbs from my shopping trips here, here, and here.



I also included free items I picked up during my regular shopping and mailbox freebies:
(4) Knox Gelatin org $1.59ea
Depends Undergarments FREE sample
Tasters Choice Flavored Coffee FREE sample
Breath Right 3ct strips FREE sample
Dove Shampoo & Conditioner FREE sample
(4) Suave Shampoo/Conditioner org $1.50ea
(2) Kotex liners org $2.93ea
(4) Kleenex boxed tissue org $2.19ea
(2) Revlon Eyelash Curlers org $5.29ea
(2) Pillsbury Sweet Rolls org $1.99ea
(2) Pillsbury Pizza Crusts org $2.09ea
(2) SH Chocolate pudding org $.79ea

Org Retail Total (including items above): $189.65
What I Paid: $4.79
Savings: 98%


1 comment:

PalmettoStateSaver said...

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!! Great job DJ!