Feb 21, 2010

Target Mobile Coupons


Haven't signed up for Target Mobile Coupons yet?

I highly recommend it!

Go here, then follow the super easy directions to set up your account.  Then Sunday morning you will get a text message that your new coupons are available! (Standard text messaging rates apply)

I don't think I'll be able to use these at Publix though.
When you go to print the coupons, there is one barcode at the top of the page (the Target cashier would scan this) and below is a list of the coupon offers for the week.  The wording on the page also says one offer per person and since I'm new to Target Mobile Coupons I don't know if that means per transaction or one coupon for the week.  I'll figure it out as I go along :-)

(Remember you can stack Target coupons with mfr coupons)

$1 off any Kraft Cheese item (7-16oz)

$1 off any Planters Food item (5oz or larger)

$.75 off any M&M's Premium Candies (6oz or larger)

$3 off any Glade Fragrance Collection (excludes 2oz mini soy candle)
-These are reduced across the nation in Targets so with or without stacking a mfr coupon = FREE

$.75 off any Crest Toothpaste or Oral-B Toothbrush (excludes trial sizes)

Happy Saving!



No comments: