Feb 25, 2010

Mailbox Goodies!

I love checking my mail box!
Ever since I started signing up for all the freebies I find on the web, I got very territorial about checking the mailbox myself.
When you are running around after kids, cleaning toilets, and dusting the same thing, just a different week gettng a freebie or great coupon in the mail is a nice surprise!


Today, I got $1.50 off any Kelloggs Fruit Snacks from VocalPoint

Here's a link VocalPoint gave me to share with you (I already posted this, but in case you missed it)

I also received a coupon good for a FREE DiGiorno 200 Calorie Pizza
(This will be great for the Penny Experiment)

My Muellers Plan for Pasta calendar and coupon book came today too.
It had tons of coupons and some yummy looking recipes!

1 comment:

PalmettoStateSaver said...

Some days checking the mailbox is the highlight of my entire day! Free stuff and rebates with no bills make for a happy me!