Feb 24, 2010

Harris Teeter Super Doubles Deals for Penny Experiment


I didn't post anything earlier about Harris Teeter Super Doubles (double any coupon - more than 20- at face value of $1.98 or greater) because the nearest coupon friendly HT to me is about 25mins away.  I wasn't sure if I was going to make it there, but I knew if the opportunity arose I would try.  I was hoping I could get some great deals for the Penny Experiment I have been blogging about.

The freebies were pretty picked over.  Oh well, what did I expect on the last day of the sale?

I was still able to grab some goodies!


(4) Nabisco Wheat Thin Nutables sale price $2.99ea
-Used (4) $1.50/1 tearpad = FREE

(2) Rold Gold 1lb bag Pretzels sale price $2.50ea
-Used (2) $1/1 IP (prints over) = $.50ea

(12) Jello Pudding Mixes, assorted sale price $.57ea
-Used (4) $1.25/3 tearpad found in Dec = FREE w/ overage

Land o Lakes butter sticks sale price $1.19ea
-Used $.55/1 tearpad currently in Publix = $.09ea

(2) Danimals 6ct Yogurt Smoothies reg price $2.50ea
-Used $1/1 mfr coupon RP 1/3 = $.50ea

(2) Dawn Direct Foam reg price $2.99ea
-Used (20 $1.50 home mailer coupons = FREE

(2) Quaker Rice Cake Snacks sale price $1.67ea
-Used (2) $.75/1 mfr coupon = $.17ea

(2) Mission Tortilla Chips sale price $2.50ea
-No coupons - these were for my family.
We go thru tortilla chips like aqua!


Org Retail: $61.26
Price Paid: $4.85

As you saw above, my chips cost at least $5 plus tax, but with the overage from my Jello coupons, I was able to pay for all of my Penny Exp items, their tax, and a little bit of my chips solely with coupons!

Savings: 100% for Penny Experiment!


No comments: