Feb 24, 2010

FREE Card at Hallmark



Hallmark has a new promotion offering neat cards to help encourage our kids!

I don't know about your children, but mine have a lot more stress than I remember having in school.  Every once in awhile I like to reward my kiddos with an extra something special - just a little something.

I think a card is a great idea!

My step-mom used to write cute little notes on napkins in my lunch box to tell me how much she loved me and it always made my day!

There is no coupon or code required.
Your Hallmark stores will have the new Kids Card Collection maked.
You have 9 neat cards to choose from.
If you choose to buy more, the cards are value priced at $1.99 and you will get 100 bonus points for each card you purchase from this collection wyb more than two.
Don't forget to show your Hallmark Gold Crown Card at check out.

More details here!


No comments: