Feb 21, 2010

Target Shopping and Saving 2/20


Yesterday, I really wanted to make sure I hit up Target to take advantage of their Gillette Razor and Olay bodywash deal.  Last week, Target had "Buy 2 Olay, Fusion, or Venus Breeze items and get a $5 Gift Card.

SouthernSavers posted a really awesome deal, but I wasn't able to work it quite that way.  My store was low on razors since it was the last day of the ad (to be expected).  I also just signed up for Target Mobile Coupons on Thursday. It seems the new coupons come out each week only on the first day of the new ad.

I still made out pretty well.


(1) Gillette Fusion Power Razor $6.99
- $4 off Gillette Fusion Razor from PG 2/7 = $2.99

(2) Venus Breeze Razors $6.99ea
- (2) $2 off Venus Breeze Razors from PG 2/7 = $4.99ea

(3) Olay Total Effects Bodywash $5.50ea
- (2) Free Olay bodywash wyb Venus Razor from PG 2/7 = FREE
- $2 off Olay Total Effects bodywash home mailer from = $3.50

Org Retail before tax: $37.47
Paid before tax: $16.47

But the savings continue!
I got (2) $5 Target Gift Cards

This purchase of $37.47 qualifies for the P&G Coupon booklet rebate

This Olay bodywash purchase qualifies for a $15 Olay rebate!
(I had to ask the cashier to give me a duplicate reciept)

That is why I love coupons so much!  They have far reaching effects beyond just at the register.
By the way, you may think it's weird to buy the entire razor system instead of just the refill, but have you priced the refills?  They cost anywhere from $12 to $16 bucks!  No thank you.

Remember, it's only a good deal if you intend to use it or donate it.

Happy Savings!

1 comment:

venus razors said...

Yay! I love your blog so much. Thanks for posting the Venus deals. They're just in time.