Sep 17, 2009

Cleaned up house with Swiffer deal at Target

I have NO clue what to make of this new receipt set-up. I know I paid the right price because I was very meticulous with my list before I went, but this "new" receipt layout is more confusing than the last one! Assuming no overages, I should have paid approx. $35.76 before tax. I could have split up the order and used my Swiffer gift card for the air fresheners but I had both kiddos with me. They were being really good and I didn't want to push my luck. I also lucked out and had a very nice cashier!

Here's what I got:
8 bags Chef Michaels dog food $4.26ea
10 cans Chef Michaels dog food $.84ea
2 Swiffer WetJets $17.99ea
2 Swiffer WetJets double refills (liquid cleaner) $8.79ea
1 Swiffer WetJet single refill(liquid cleaner) $4.79
4 Glade Sense & Spray $5.69ea
2 Air wick Imotion $4.99ea
1 Betty Crocker Fruit Shapes $1.75
10 Individual Strings Cheeses $.40ea

Q's:
(8) $1.50 TQ and (8) $3 mfr q for Chef Michaels bagged dog food
(5) BOGO TQ and (5) BOGO mfr q Chef Michaels canned dog food
(1) $5 off WetJet starter kit mfr q + $1 TQ off any Swiffer starter kit
(1) $3 off WetJet starter kit mfr q + $1 TQ off any Swiffer starter kit
FREE Refill w/ purchase of WetJet starter kit (home mailer) (no max $ amount) yeah! I wrote in $8.79
FREE Refill w/ purchase of WetJet starter kit (max $7 amount) still great! I wrote in $7.00
$1 off any Swiffer refill (home mailer)
(4) $4 off any Glade Sense & Spray (One stop. One Store. booklet from Publix)
(2) $4 off any Air Wick imotion mfr q
$.50 TQ (register print out from prvs purchase) off any Betty Crocker fruit snacks and $.40 mfr q
(5) $1/2 TQ market pantry cheese products

$32.62 OOP and $8.10 of that was tax
Saved $145.36
Got a $5.00 gift card
$10 worth of qs in my Swiffer WetJet boxes
$16 worth of qs in my Sense & Spray Kits

So I was looking at my receipt in the car after I left, as I normally do, and I saw the double Swiffer refills actually rang up for $7.99 instead of $8.79, but the cashier still entered the one FREE refill q for $8.79. I had to do some quick math on the Swiffer refills total though because I was trying to reach the $20 spending limit to do the $10 cash back rebate. Just made it at $20.47 before qs - close call because yesterday was the last date to purchase for the rebate!

What am I gonna do when the deals for FREE dog food and cheese sticks are over?

I forgot to add - My 9yr old DD was SUPER excited that I was buying the WetJets??? Still haven't figured that out yet, but maybe she can have fun cleaning the floors!

No comments: