Sep 17, 2009

Can't let FREE money go to waste!

I realized today that I have $4 in ExtraCareBucks that expire today! I have to use them on something! I did a quick scan of the ad and I see they have a couple of things I would like to get to add to my donation box. I just found out this morning, that a family in a nearby neighborhood lost their house and everything it after a fire over the weekend. So they really need just about everything you can think of.

Here's what I found:

Get $2 ECB wyb Colgate Total Advanced 4 oz $2.99 (limit 1)
Use either of these qs to make it $1.99
$1 off Colgate Total SS 9/13, 8/30 or $1 off Colgate Total Advanced Clean printable
and you get your $2 in ECB to use on your next transaction

So far my total is $1.99, but I need to see if I have the coupon match ups for the Suave body wash they have on sale. Otherwise I'll have to get some cheap filler items so as not to waste my $4 ECBs!

No comments: