Mar 14, 2010

Kmart is just Kmart now


I heard last month from my friend at PalmettoStateSaver that my local Super Kmart will no longer be Super K.  The word was their grocery section would be gone.  This actually makes sense to us because even with coupons and unless it's Super Doubles, they can't compete with other stores and chains prices.

Well, somehow my brother, who laughs at me affectionately (I think that's the case) when I tell him about my deals, let me know that our Rivers Ave, North Charleston store has their grocery section marked down 40% off.  We knew it was coming, but that means we might be able to get some good deals now instead of waiting for Super Doubles April 4th.  I hope to cruise over their in the next day or two to check it out and I know PalmettoStateSaver plans on doing the same thing.  We'll let you know what we find!




No comments: