Mar 14, 2010

Harris Teeter - FREE Groceries, for Real!


I discovered an awesome deal at Harris Teeter during their Super Doubles event recently.
You can earn a $20 off a $20 or more purchase for every prescription you transfer.
Well, I transferred two and earned (2) $20 credits loaded directly onto my Vic card.

I needed a few things, but they weren't really on sale anywhere so I decided now would be a great time to use my credits and the neat HT coupons that were in the Friday Charleston paper.

Here's what I got (transactions combined)

1lb Strawberries
Bell Pepper
(2) Lemons
(2) Limes
2lbs HT Bagged Salad
(4) Plum Tomatoes
1lb of Bananas
1 Onion
(2) Kool-aid Jammers
HT Salsa
(2) Smithfield Pork Loins
Large Breakstones Cottage Cheese (24oz)
Klondike bars
1/2gal Half and Half
(2) Smartfood snacks
(2) Bumble Bee Tuna Pouches
(2) Kraft Cheese blocks
dz Eggland eggs
HT Moist Wipes
HT Moist Wipes refill

Org Retail: $80.81
What I Paid: $3.53
Now that's my kind of deal!



No comments: