Mar 14, 2010

Emergen-C FREE Sample


I have a lot to catch up on for my blog.
I was out of commission all day yesterday.

My day went a little like this:
Woke up with a throat on fire, actually I was up all night!
Not even Nyquil would knock me out.
Finally drag my butt out of bed and ask hubby to cart me to the weekend doctor in a box.
This place is very quick, but in the five minutes I'm waiting to be seen we run into another mom from school who always dresses to the nines - and I look like I have been run over by her size 9's.
Yea! Doctor is sure I have streph, which no one that I nanny nor my own kids have shown any symptoms.
So one of the five little snot monsters in my life was carrying it and passed the germy-germs onto me.
I'll forgive them, cuz I really do love them all (:-p)
I'm waiting for the doctor to come back with my Rx's and some lady (I'm sure she is very nice and well meaning) comes into my room to ask about my visit and offers to pray with me...
Um, no thank you, not at this time.  Don't get me wrong, I believe in GOD and all, but I just want to go home and die figuratively, not literally.  So please don't pray for me Argentina.
We go to Publix to take advantage of their FREE anti-biotics and I wait in the car.
Kiddos and I wait in the car, yea.
Poor guy has to call me 3 times while he is in the store
"Do you need anything else it'll be 20mins?" - No thank you.
"What's your social?"
"Are you hungry?" Not really, get something for you and the kids
Then my mom calls while she is out and about to take my daughter for the afternoon.
Great, we are in the Publix parking lot, you can come get her here.
She can't find us in the parking lot.
Finally finds us and we can't get out of the car, yes we are locked in and husband has the keys. His inside door lock hasn't worked in quite sometime.
Call hubby to please come unlock the door, window isn't open enough to crawl out.
Finally we get home, eat some lunch and I pile all things I might need near the recliner.
Hubby and the boy go to his baseball game and the pet store, his reward for getting smileys all week - the boy, not hubby, he he.
Blessed peace and quiet and NetFlix
"Towanda!  Face it ladies, I'm older and I have more insurance."

Anywho, back to my original reason for this post.
Maybe, if my immunity system hadn't been down I wouldn't have gotten sick.
My doctor actually recommended trying suppliments and I laughed out loud when I opened my email last night to see another offer for FREE Emergen-C

Get yours HERE


1 comment:

PalmettoStateSaver said...

DJ's adventures in stepland! Girl, I sure hope you're feeling better today!