Feb 10, 2010

Another Penny Experiment Shopping Trip 2/9


Cruised through Bi-Lo to take advantage of their sale one more time to get items for the food bank and the penny experiment.


(2) Wet Ones canisters
(2) Old El Paso Refried Beans
(2) Old El Paso Tacos Shells
(2) Glass Plus Cleaner
(2) Colgate Toothpaste
(2) Magic Erasers
(1) Daisy Sour Cream
(1) Soft Soap Hand Soap
(1) Box Marcal Facial Tissue
(8) Cans Campbells Tomato Soup
(2) Southern Home Chocolate Pudding mix
(1) Texas Pete Hot Sauce



Org Retail: $47.18
Price Paid: $12.71

I'll be dropping off my items from last night's trip to Helping Hands of Goose Creek, SC tomorrow.  My donation tomorrow will also include groceries I have picked up here and items I have gotten during my regular grocery shopping excursions.

I made a large donation (here, here, and here) two weekends ago to Helping Hands as part of a contest that my friend's son was participating in.  Between PalmettoStateSaver and I, we donated 140lbs worth of groceries for the contest!






No comments: