Aug 28, 2009

Scoping out K-mart for Super Doubles

I am doing a little reconnaissance mission this morning to check out their non-sale prices for the upcoming K-mart Super Doubles event. K-mart will double any q up that has a face value of $2.00 or less - even better than Harris Teeter! Now, I haven't stepped foot into K-mart since last holiday season. That's the only time I go there because the store is normally extremely messy and dirty. I will put up with a little bit of a hassle if it means I can stock up on some items I need at a better price than I would normally get at Publix or Target. I don't expect to become a regular at K-mart though since Corporate stated they are suspending Super Doubles until 2010. So the upcoming event on 8/30 will be the last one this year. I have a bunch of qs for $2 that I want to use to finish up my last Kellogs Fuel for School Rebate and Nabisco Rebate. There is also a rebate for Swiffer products, refills only I believe, but I might do better at Target on that deal since these items are on sale thru 8/29. I guess I'll find out today!

No comments: