Sep 6, 2009

Want a $5 off purchase of $20 Rite-aid Q?

I sure got used to always being able to print a $5/$25 CVS or Rite-aid coupon from coupons.com. It's an easy way to save some money on my grocery bill because my Publix (Publix rocks!) accepts competitor coupons. I bet you have been looking for one of these qs, right? Go to http://my.adperk.com/splash/d30b50da/index.html and set up an account with Rite-aid to watch commercials. It's literally like getting paid to watch commercials. Every commercial you watch earns you a coupon for that item and 1 credit towards a $5/$20 q. I did it earlier today and it took me about 20mins to earn the 20 credits I needed in order to print all the qs I earned including the coveted $5/$20 q. It's worth the 20mins. It probably would have gone quicker if I wasn't also trying to print qs with my mini while watching the videos on the desktop computer. Once your q screen displays you will be able to print them more than once, but once you close this screen, kiss those qs bye-bye. Pay attention and make sure you print several copies. The exp date on mine was for 10/31/09.

No comments: