Sep 12, 2009

The Master Plan for 9/12

I usually hit up the stores on the weekend so I don't have to drive anywhere during the week unless an incredible comes my way! Here are my plans Publix, Walgreens, and Food lion. To tell the truth, Food Lion only had one item that appealed to me, so I probably will not bother going there this weekend. **Updates made after my trip to Publix**

All Target q can be found on http://www.hotcouponworld.com/

I use http://www.southernsavers.com/food-lion-coupons/ to print all my Food Lion Internet Prints. Jenny at southernsavers.com does a great job of updating these and her site is much easier to use than Food Lions!

Sites to print IPs unless otherwise noted:
http://www.smartsource.com/
http://www.redplum.com/
http://www.couponsinc.com/
http://www.coupons.com/

Qs from newspaper circulars are noted as well.
-Example: RP 8/30 means RedPlum from 8/30 Sunday paper, PG 8/30 means Proctor & Gamble from 8/30 Sunday paper, and SS 8/30 means SmartSource from 8/30 Sunday paper.

Quick stop at Walgreens to get Pb&J.
-9/5 Walgreens in ad q for $1.99 wyb Smuckers Jelly and Jiff PB.
-Use $1 off wyb Smuckers Jelly and Jiff PB (SS 8/16 or RP 8/09) = $.49ea! **Oh boy did I read the strore q wrong! I thought it said $1.99 for both Smuckers Jelly and Jiff but it really meant each were $1.99. Needless to say I did not make a purchase.**

PUBLIX Deals and BOGO - price listed is taking into consideration the BOGO. Px rings up each item at half price, so if you only need one you still get a good deal!

2 General Mills cereals $1.99ea
The GM website has $1/1 and $1/2 qs available so my purchase price will be different depending on which ones are still offered when I go to print
http://www.generalmills.com/
-(2)$1 off Cookie Crisp IP from and (2)$1 off any gm cereal TQ = free or
-(1) $1 off any 2 gm IP and (2) $1 off any gm TQ = $.49ea or $.99 or **Did this deal**
-(2) .75 off Kix and (2) $1 off any gm TQ = $.24ea or $.49 but I don't think anyone in my house will it this

2 Kellogg’s Cereal at $2.09 Frosted Mini-wheats, or Unfrosted Mini-Wheats
-(2)$1 mfr q in previous box or $2/2 Kelloggs cereal w/ fiber (RP 8/30) = $1.09ea
Not that great a deal considering I'm only paying $.49 a box for GM cereal but still a good savings on cereal that was originally $4.19 a box. I have this q (below) from a Kelloggs flyer that came out over the summer. So if the price of the juice is right, might be a good deal over all.
-$2 off OceanSpray cranberry juice wyb 2 Kelloggs cereal
**Yellow Advantage Px flyer had q for FREE re-usable bag wyb 2 Kellogs, Sushine, and/or Keebler items**

2 Pillsbury Toaster Strudel bogo $1.25
-(2)$1 off Pillsbury Toaster Strudel printable = $.25ea

4 Planter’s Trail Mix 5.5-6oz regular price ranges from $1.99 to 2.49 (I think my Px has them for $1.99 reg price
-(4)$2 off FLIP = FREE w/ overage
-$1/2 any planters nuts (nabisco booklet from august 2009) = overage! If you don't have one of these booklets, go to http://www.nabiscoworld.com/back-to-school/ to register for one

2 Green Giant Boxed Frozen Vegetables $1 ea
-(2)$.50/1 any Green Giant frozen veggie http://www.bettycrocker.com/ = FREE (Px doubles qs $.50 or less)

2 Px chocolate milk $1.49
-$1 FLIP off Food lion chocolate milk, not on sale but a cheap treat for the kids = $.49
might get 2...depends if the kids are with me and if they are behaving well...that's a big IF!

2 GE Energy Smart Blub, 10-26 watt, 50% off price not listed **40watt $1.79 & 75watt $2.39**
If these aren't a good deal then they are a no go for me. I'll update w/ the price when I find out!
-(2) Riteaid flyer from 9/5 had an in ad mfr q for $1 off any GE light bulbs

Philadelphia Cream Cheese 8oz tub $1ea

Lenders Bagels $1.05ea

Kraft Shredded Cheese $1.75ea x 2 **I didn't buy because my store didn't have them marked as on sale**

Coke 12pks are 3 for $12 -Buying 4 **Will buy 9/13 or 9/14 to get penny item**
-Use (2)$2 off any 2 Fanta 12pks peelies, (2)$1 off any 2 Coke 12pks 9/5 Riteaid flyer q = $2.50ea

SueBee Honey $1.99 - we use this so I will buy 2 b/c it hardly ever goes on sale

Smart Balance butter sticks - not on sale but we need it -Use $.55/1 blinkie - I might save this for Bi-lo since they will double any q $.60 or less **Will buy this at Bi-lo**

Campbell’s Soups $1 ea -Go to www.campbellkitchen/com to register and print $1/2 q = $.50ea **The cooking soups weren't on sale and that's what I needed**

Domino Sugar 5 lb bag $1.99 ea -$.35/1 2lb Domino Sugar = $1.29 **My store didn't have this marked as on sale, but I picked up a bag anyways b/c we were low. It did ring up for the sale price**

Nabisco Cookies $1.99ea -Use $2 off any Nabisco q from 9/13 Riteaid flyer (mine comes on Wednesdays in the small local paper, muahahahaha!) = FREE

1 whole Pineapple should be 3.99 and I have a $1 TQ off any pineapple = approx $2.99 **No pineapples in stock so I got 2.24 lbs of bananas at $.69lb = $1.55**

Bounty paper napkins 180-200ct $2.99
-Use $1 off Bounty napkins Put Clean in Your Cart booklet & $1 off any Bounty product from P&G savings booklet March 2009 = $.99
-Save $.50 for college wyb 1 Bounty napkin product (http://www.upromise.com/) plus an additional % of my entire total spent at Px will also be deposited into a college savings acct set up with Upromise!

**Dzn Px large eggs $1.39**

**12pk Sierra Nevada beer on sale for $13.99**

**6pk Bacardi Mojito beer $6.89**

I believe I have a large enough total before qs to use my $5/$25 Riteaid q (http://www.coupons.com/ use zip code 30013) and $5/$50 Kmart ad q from 9/5 Sunday paper.

Before adding in the light bulbs and juice since I don't know their prices my total is approx $49.11 before tax and before qs.

Off to see if Google can help me find qs for the honey, shredded cheese, cream cheese, and bagels!

**My OOP was $24.29 after tax. That's pretty good for buying beer!**
Just a quick recap!
2 Green Giant frzn vegs FREE
2 Pills Strudels $.50
2.24lbs Bananas $1.55
Sue Bee Honey $1.99
Domino 5lb sugar $1.29
4 Planters Trail Mix FREE w/ $5.02 overage (pays down overall total)
2 GE 40watt bulbs $1.58
Px reusable shopping bag FREE w/ $.01 overage
Px lrg eggs $1.39
2 General Mills cereal $.99
2 Px chocolate milk $.98
2 Kelloggs Cereal $2.19
Philadelphia cream cheese $1
Lenders bagels $1.05
Nabisco cookies FREE
200ct Bounty napkins $.99
OceanSpray Cranberry Juice $.69
12pk Sierra Nevada beer $13.99
6pk Mojitos $6.89

No comments: