Jan 27, 2010

Publix and Bi-Lo Grocery Trips This Week


I definitely went over my $50 weekly budget however I have been under budget the last few weeks so I had some wiggle room.  I was able to stock up on snacks and lunch meat which can be some of the harder items on my grocery list to get for a good price!

Publix Purchases
Pam Cooking Spray (2)
Whole Wheat Px bread
Ziploc Freezer Bags (2)
Snyders Tortilla Chips
Fresh Basil
SaraLee Whole Wheat Bread
Travel Size Band-Aids (3)
Bayer Chewable aspirin (2)
Aunt Jemima Pancake Mix (2)
Dole 4pk Fruit bowls (8) - Dole Challenge rebate here
V8 Fusion Juice (2)
Px Gallon milk
Sorrento Mozzarella
Hunt Diced Tomatoes (4)
Kraft Dressing (2)
Px Coffee - before it was the penny item - gheez
Yellow Tail wine
Midol Max Strength (2)
3 Plum Tomatoes

Original Retail Price: $102.48
What I Paid: $32.86

Bi-Lo Purchases
Buddig Lunch Meat (4)
Wise Potato Chips (10)
Rally Cola (2)
Bumble Bee Tuna Pouch
Pantene Hairspray (2)
Wish Bone Salad Dressing (2)
Knorr Alfredo Packets (2)
G2 Drinks (3)
Stacys Pita Chips
Starkist Tuna Pouch (2)
Tonys Pizzas (2)
Angel Soft 4pk Bathroom Tissue
Dawn Dish Soap (4)
Marcal Facial Tissue (2)
Ensure Single Drinks (2)
YoPlait Smoothie Mix
Pillsbury Pizza Crust (4)
Pkg Raspberries
Southern Home OJ

Original Retail Price: $116.31
What I Paid: $22.68