Jan 24, 2010

2nd Penny Experiment Trip

I made two stops yesterday for the Penny Experiment: Food Lion and Publix.  If you haven't heard about the Penny Experiment yet, go here and check it out.  Thanks again to PalmettoStateSaver for telling me about it.

Here's what I picked up!


(5) cans FL Tomato Sauce
(5) cans FL Pork and Beans
(10) FL Yogurt cups
(1) Cottonelle wipes
(5) FL Taco Seasoning packets
(5) FL Cornbread mixes
(10) boxes FL Mac and Cheese
(3) 4pks Benevia Nutrition drinks
(2) can Rotel
(3) cans Hunts Tomatoes
(4) cans Bush's Kidney and Chili Beans
(4) boxes Kraft Mac and Cheese
(2) jars Bertolli Pasta Sauce

Orignal retail cost: $75.46
But I paid: $20.39



Our pantry is pretty much overflowing now that I have added my Penny Experiment trip purchases to the items I picked up previously.  I have everything bagged up on the table waiting to go to the food bank tomorrow after the kids head to school!

Have a great Sunday!

No comments: