Aug 19, 2009

A Few Good Finds That Made My Day

Wal-mart:
2 Large Rubbermaid beverage bottles $1.76ea
1 Small Rubbermaid beverage bottles $1.46ea
1 Zip folder $1.88 - no Q but needed something better to keep my unclipped Qs in
Used (3) $1 off any Rubbermaid product Qs
$4.41 OOP after tax and used gift card from earlier return

Target:
Found a great deal on a printer, scanner, copier for $28!! Read the reviews and 10/11 people were very satisfied with it for the money they paid. It's wireless too so I can use it to print Qs with my desktop and my mini without the hassle of hooking up any cords. Thanks hubby for picking it up on the way home!

Publix:
I think I may have mentioned this before but I love Publix! Went last night after the kids were asleep to get my rain check for 8 bags of the Beneful Dog Food (3.5lbs). At this BOGO price, the Qs I have make it FREE in the future for me. I also got a rain check for the Schick Quattro Power Razors. The BOGO price makes these $1.50ea after I use my Qs. The customer service clerk wrote 8 on my rain check, so these almost work like disposables!
I did purchase 1 bag of Bic Comfort 3 Advance shavers and 2 bags of Lifesavers candy for $2.35 OOP. Used (2)$1/1 qs from previous Lifesavers purchase and $2 off any Bic Q. I will also receive $1.00 in my Upromise account. Sounds like a deal to me!

No comments: