Mar 5, 2010

Target Deal - Expires Saturday!


If you use All Small and Migthy Detergent or All 2x Detergent you are gonna love this deal!

Big Lots has All (28-32 loads) on sale thru tomorrow (3/6)
2 for $5

Take this ad to Target to price match
Use $2 off All from SS 2/21
Final Price: $.50!!

I got 3 bottles for $2.06 after tax and I used a gift card to pay for them!
Original Retail: $15.53
What I Paid: NOTHING
When my cashier saw my total she laughed and jokingly said, "You cheated!"
I told her, "You should see what happens at the grocery store."

If you don't have a Big Lots in your area, Family Dollar has the same item on sale for $3ea.
Only $1 after coupon and price match!

I was able to take advantage of a great detergent deal in January so I am pretty well stocked.
These bottles will make a great donation for the Penny Experiment at 100% savings!




No comments: