Feb 14, 2010

Weekly Totals 2/12


I'm so behind with the kids being out of school for a 4 day weekend, playing in the snow yesterday, and the internet being out for almost an entire day - I was having withdrawal!

Here's how I made my dollar work for us


Org Retail: $96.33
Paid: $15.15

Org Retail: $47.18
Paid: $12.71
This was purchased for the Penny Experiment so it's reimbursed - you should check it out!

Px Trips ( I had several this week not posted yet, so I just totaled them together )
Arnold Bread (2) not amused someone took ALL the peelies off the bread
2.29 lbs Bananas
Px OJ
.92 lbs Plum Tomatoes
Iceberg Lettuce (2)
Celery
Pepperidge Farm Texas Toast (2)
YoPlait Fiber One 4pk (2)
Reese's Pieces (6)
Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks (4)
Kotex Liners (6)
Px Hotdog Buns
Px Hamburger Buns
Chapstick (2)
$.99 Hallmark Cards (8)
Suave Naturals Shampoo & Conditioner (4)
Knorr Rice & Pasta Sides (6)
Revlon Eye Lash Curler (2)
Nature Valley Chewy Granola Bars (2)
1 Sweet Onion
1 bag Baby Carrots
1 box Px Trash Bags
GoodLife Cat Food (4)
Px Half & Half
Kleenex 200ct tissue (8)
Heluva Good Dip (2)
Smuckers Uncrustables 4ct (2)
French's Mustard (2)
Kraft Shredded Cheese (6)
College Inn Broth (3)
Wonka Gummies (2)
Velveeta
Eight O' Clock Coffee (2) Raincheck from previous sale

Org Retail: $227.56
Paid: $36.86

Final for the week?

Org Retail: $371.07

Paid: 64.72 ($12.71 will be reimbersed so I'm very close to my weekly budget)

Savings: 83%

Not only did I get great savings for my family and my local food bank, my purchases had other benefits as well.  I earned a $10 Publix Gift Card from the Unilever/Kimberly Clark rebate, many of the items I bought had Box Tops or Campbells Label points to earn extra money for my kids' schools (the fruit snacks had 3 box tops instead of only 1), and I earned a FREE Reusable bag for my Chi-Chi's tortillas purchase.

Overall, I'd say I got quite a "bang for my buck!"

No comments: