Feb 4, 2010

Publix New Green and Yellow Advantage Flyers


I was working on matching up coupons with the new Green Advantage flyer sales and then I noticed Jenny over at SouthernSavers was done already...
THANK YOU COUPON GODDESS!
I'm not as impressed with this flyer as I was with last month's, but at least there is an opportunity for FREE Chapstick!  See the full list here.

So I'm surfing the web and found a sneak peek for the Yellow Advantage flyer that begins on 2/6 (Saturday).  I'm very excited about this one!  Here are my favs deals:

Sweet Cereal and Milk Deal:
Publix Milk $3.39 and Post Bran, Shredded Wheat, or Grape Nuts $2.50ea
Use: Px Yellow flyer coupon for FREE milk wyb (4) Post Cereals
-Stack (4) $2/1 Post Cereal coupon from here (use 2 computers to print 4)
Get a gallon of milk, a 1/2 gallon of chocolate milk, and (4) boxes of cereal for $2!

Dreamfields Pasta $1.67ea
-Use $1/1 from SS 1/17 = $.67ea

New York Texas Toast or Garlic Bread Sticks $2ea
-Use $.50/1 from Nov or Feb All You mag = $1ea

Smuckers Uncrustables $2ea
- Remember that $1 off coupon I told you about here? = $1ea

Knorr Sides with Veggies $1.67ea
-Use $.50/2 from RP 1/31
-Stack $.55/2 Px coupon in SS 1/17 (regional) = $.89ea

Emerald Nut Trail Mix $1.50ea
-Use $1/1 Emerald Nut product from SS 1/31 = $.50ea

Coffee-Mate Creamer $1.67ea
-Use $1/1 from here = $.67a

Orbit Gum 3pks or Multipacks $2ea to $2.50ea
-Use $1/1 from here = $1ea to $1.50ea

Happy Saving!

No comments: