Nov 24, 2009

Power Shopping and Saving at Bi-Lo


I normally do not take the time to assemble my groceries for picture taking but my savings seemed to really fascinate the two ladies behind me in line, so...


Crunch n Clean Dog Biscuits (4)
Friskies Cat Treats (10)
Ocean Spray Oatmeal (2)
Cool Whip (2)
SH Whipped Dip (2)
Philadelphia Cream Cheese (2)
Kraft Block Cheese (2)
Little Debbie Chocolate Cupcakes 8ct (FREE for being a fan on Facebook)
Jello Pudding Mix (2)
McCormick Gravy Mix (6)
Cascade Dishwasher Liquid (3)
Krusteaz Muffin Mix (2)
Endust FREE Furniture Polish (raincheck)
Swanson Chicken Broth Cans (4)
13lb Turkey

Before coupons and sales: $111.86

I only paid $11.53 - $3.16 was tax!!  I also earned $.10 in Fuel Perks for buying a turkey at Bi-Lo and $.05 from my grocery spending today.  I'm very close to earning another $.05 and then I will have $.30 off each gallon of gas I get when I fill up next!

Check out my best coupon match-ups for Bi-Lo this week here so you can take advantage of these same deals!

No comments: