Nov 12, 2009

B1G1 Hasbro Card Games

Ignor that automatic reflex to recycle today's issue of USA Weekend magazine!

Inside on page 2 is a coupon for B1G1 Hasbro Card Games exp 11/30/09.
Games included are:
Scrabble Slam!
Rook
Monopoly Deal
Littlest Pet Shop Go Fish
Pictureka!


These aren't on sale anywhere that I know of but, but Target, Kmart, and Toys R Us has them regularly priced at $5.99ea.

The only coupon match up I can think of right now is with the Target coupon to Get a FREE Monopoly Deal or Scrabble Slam wyb Scrabble Diamond Edition.
Buy (2) Hasbro Card games and Scrabble Diamond Edition ($34.99)
-Use B1G1 Hasbro Card games q and stack Target q to get both card games FREE
This isn't that great of a deal...I thought I saw this version of Scrabble on sale somewhere...I'll have to look!

2 comments:

Mary said...

In this Sunday's paper?

DJ said...

It was delivered in today's Gazette. You probably ran it over when you got home from work :-)