Oct 28, 2009

Lots to Catch Up On! Whew!

I'm dusting off the keyboard today to play catch up!  I haven't posted in a few days since we spent the weekend in D.C. cheering my hubbie on while he ran the Marine Corps Marathon.  We had a great time, but boy, is that a drive!  I hope you were able to take advantage of the Publix Penny toilet paper and visited the FREE Disney Christmas Carol train over the weekend. 

I have some goodies from my inbox that I cleaned out this morning and I'll have the grocery lists up later today.  Enjoy!

Buy 1 2oz Soy Glade candle Get 1 FREE - Print these now because they won't last long.

Boston Market (if there is one in your area) is offering $1 Chicken Value Meals thru 11/1 to compete with the recent KFC promo.  Print your coupon here, but I warn you.  The website is experiencing very heavy traffic because of this deal.

Today, our good friends at The House of Bounce are having a FREE bounce if you bring your kiddies in their costumes between 11am and 7pm!  There will be games and a haunted house!  What could be better for mom and dad than taking your kids to have fun which will result in them being tired and ready for bed earlier?????  9553 Hamburg Rd, Ladson, SC 843-875-5445

BFads.net has their first Black Friday ad up - SEARS!  Check it out here.

Off to do laundry!

No comments: