Nov 1, 2009

Weekly Grocery Totals 10/30

This week was a bit weird since we traveled to D.C, so I didn't have much time to grocery shop.  So far I have only been to Food Lion to work on my Turkey Token and Publix to use my gift card I won - it was burning a hole in my pocket, ya know?

Publix:
Bananas
Strawberries
Px Whole Wheat Bread (2)
Facial Loofah
Px OJ
6pk Beer
Px Half and Half

This was a late night trip to save me some time today so it wasn't planned very well, but I did remember my $3/$15 Rite-aid coupon.  I wish I had remembered to print the $.75 off Bi-Lo brand OJ too, but what can ya do?

My total before sales and coupons was $25.76, but after it was $21.90.  My OOP was $0 since I used my gift card!

Food Lion:
8.64lb Boston Butt
DeerPark Aquapods (4)
SoBe Lifewaters (2)
Huggies Diapers
Glade Candle tins (1)
Glade candle refills (1)
FL Dozen Eggs
Magnum Razors/Refills (4)
Fram Rich Mozzarella sticks

Total Before Sales/Coupons: $79.44
Total After Sales/Coupons: $22.68

No comments: