Nov 2, 2009

A Few Good Deals at Target 11/1-11/7

I'm sure you saw the Target ad for select cereals at $2.66ea and the promo to Buy 3 cereals and Get 1 Free.

*Use these coupons to get more bang for your buck!
(4) $1 off Kelloggs Cereal, or $1 off various Kellogs Cereal
and stack with
(3) $1 off Kelloggs Cereal Target Coupon

(4) Cereals at $2.66ea - (1) Free = $7.98
- $3 in Target qs and $4 in Mfr qs = $.98 for 4 boxes of cereal

Buy (2) 12ct Pop Tarts $2.50ea or (2) 8ct Rice Krispies Treats $1.88ea and Get 1 box of Yogo's, Kelloggs Fruit Snacks, or FruitaBu (whatever that is?) FREE

*Use these coupons:
$1/2 Pop Tarts RP 9/13 or $1/2 Rice Krispies Treats here
and $.50/1 Yogo's here

If you buy 2 Rice Krispie treats and get the Yogo's FREE, total due = $2.26 for 3 great classroom snacks!

The $2 off any Huggies Diaper product was restocked here, use zip code 90210.  This makes the Huggies 64ct or 72ct diaper wipes FREE after coupon.

Let me know if you find anything else at one of my favorite stores!

5 comments:

valerie said...

The huggies coupons for $2.00 off print "diapers" not "diaper product" for me anyway.

DJ said...

well that stinks! I printed only one Sunday and you're right! When I printed another one today it says "diapers" instead of "diapers product." I was hoping to get a bunch of free wipes for a baby shower present! ugh!

valerie said...

I was all excited about it too, we are down to oh maybe 20 tubs so I thought I would score some for a friend. Oh will the Huggies gods arent with me this time. hehe

PalmettoStateSaver said...

Few other deals I found...

Duncan Hines Cake Mix (you know me and my cake, lol) $0.97
STACK: $0.50/1 Target IP with $1/3 manu q in 10/11 SS
Final price is 14 cents each wyb 3!!
(You can get frosting for 64 cents wyb 3 using same qs)

Betty Crocker Brownie Mix $1.29
Use IP on Betty Crocker site for $0.75/1
Final Price is 54 cents each

Secret Clinical Strength (full size and trial size together) is clearanced down to $3.74 - Use the $2/1 from VocalPoint

Then there's the Wii games B2G1 Free deal - Games start at $14.99, use the new $10/2 IP and that's 3 Wii games for around $20! Suuu-weet!

Sorry to get so winded - can you tell I haven't been able to get my fix for deals lately? :o)

DJ said...

That is a great deal on cake mix! I make some yummy cookies with cake mix during the holidays...maybe have to stock up.

There's supposed to be a deal on Degree deo at Publix too, but I haven't verified it yet.