Oct 12, 2009

Weekly Totals 10/4 to 10/10

I felt like I did pretty well this week with my shopping trips until I had to pay for cold medicine at Bi-Lo because I didn't have time to go to CVS and get it for FREE with my gift card.  My poor little man was feeling like dooky and I didn't have the heart to drag him to another store!  I also over bought beer for my Girls Night In, but that's okay - it won't go to waste (wink, wink)!

Toys R Us
(2) Snow White Diamon Edition DVD/Blu-Rays
Princess Baking Set (FREE wyb $25 any Disney Princess items)
$10 Gift Card to use onyo ($5 Gift Card wyb 1 Diamond Edition Snow White)
Battle Force Car (FREE - received q when we went to Geoffrey's birthday a few weeks past)

Before Savings: $82.73
After Savings: $23.28

Publix (3 trips total)
(14) Green Giant frozen veggies
(6) Dr Pepper 2lts
(2) Klondike Bars
1.62lbs Bananas
(1) Cascade Gel Dishwasher detergent
(2) Px white bread loaf
(1) Px Cottage Cheese
(4) Healthy Choice frozen dinners
(1) Strawberries - fresh
0.73lb Sweet Onion
1.09lb Tomato
(1) Px Half & Half
(2) Cookie Crisp Cereal
(1) Px $.99 shopping bag
(3) Ground Chuck - just under 1 lb each
(2) Px qrts OJ
(1) Domino Light Brown Sugar
(1) Kraft Swiss singles
(6) Nestle Tollhouse cookie dough
(2) Kraft Shredded Cheese
(4) Px cooler bags
(4) Fancy Feast wet cat food

Before Savings: $136.55
After Savings: $8.15 (I used gift cards I received from a Kraft/Publix rebate that ended in July, otherwise my after savings total would have been $23.99.)

CVS
(2) Kids cold medications

Before Savings: $13.07
After Savings: $12.07, but actual OOP was $0.00 - used a gift card!

Wal-Mart
(1) Watch battery
(1) Bottle Hair Gel w/ bonus travel size gel

Before Savings: $6.42
After Savings: $5.42

Food Lion
(1) Oscar Meyer Lunchable (treat for DD)
(2) Imitation Almond Extract
(1) Italion Herb Grinder
(1) Garlic Salt
(1) Margarita Salt

Before Savings: $18.00
After Savings: $10.33

Bi-Lo
(1) Pepsi 2lt
(2) Lays chips
(1) Wize Cheez Puffs (must have for girls night!)
(4) Sweet Sue canned chicken
(5) Bumble Bee tuna pouches
(1) Whiskas Temptations cat treats
(3) Hartz Crunch n Clean cat treats
(1) X-14 Mildew Remover
(2) Tropicana 12oz OJ
(1) Fresh Express salad blend
(1) Weight Watchers Frozen ice cream novelty
(1) 6pk Pepsi
(1) Mayfield half gallon ice cream
(1) Cole's mini loaf frozen bread
(1) Michael Angelo's fozen chicken alfredo
(1) London Broil 2.31lbs
(2) pks Frozen Shrimp
(2) pks Frozen Tilapia fillets
(1) 3lb bag of Red Potatoes
(6) Friskies Natural Cat Treats
(1) Bi-Lo brand kids motrin
(1) pkg Grape Tomatos
(1) lb of fresh Strawberries
(1) case of Smirnoff Twisted beer

Before Savings: $155.69
After Savings: $74.83

Grand Total Before Savings: $412.46
Grand Total After Savings: $122.01

I was hoping for lower OOP all around but I did buy some extras for Girls Night In and my plans to get better deals at other stores were thrown out the window when I had to pick up sick DS from school Friday morning.  Oh well! 

Happy Saving!

No comments: