Oct 16, 2009

FREE Kid's Meals at McD's Anyone?

It was a rough day yesterday and I was totally uninspired for dinner ideas so the kids and I headed out of the house to eat.  Of course, their favorite place to go is McDonald's - not real high on my list, but whatever.  I remembered seeing a sign at their drive-thru recently advertising something about kids eating FREE.  Well, that certainly works for me, so we went to check it out!

From 5pm to 8pm, Mondays - Thursdays, kids get a FREE Happy Meal (not a Mighty Kids Meal) for each LARGE Value Meal you order.

Not a bad deal, right?  We could still eat cheaper at home, but if we are eating out with the kids, it helps to have restuarants to choose from that offer discounted or FREE meals for kids.  I tried checking out the McDonald's site to see which locations were offering this, but no such luck.  Give your local store a quick ring to verify if they are participating!

No comments: