Oct 17, 2009

Clearance at Target - Going Fast!

My bestest girl and I were at Target last night, ya know, making our rounds.  We hit upon some great clearance clothes in each department (mostly summer stuff, but who can pass up $3.74 women's summer shorts?)
My favorite finds were in the bigger boys section:
Various t-shirts, muscle tees, and shorts on clearance!  Price ranges from $.98-uh, yeah. You read me right! $.98 to $3.48.

I got $71.20 worth of stuff which included 1 pair of workout pants (don't get the wrong impression - I don't work out), 1 pair of shorts, 2 t-shirts and 2 pairs of shorts for DS, 1 shirt for DD, a book for me, and a Ghiradelli chocolate (also for me) for a grand total of $31.43 after tax!  Yea me!

It was all a bit bittersweet though because Target has this jacket I really, really want, but it's $39.99 still.  I have a thing for jackets...some women do shoes. I do jackets.  Can't help myself.  Isn't it too cute?



No comments: