Oct 20, 2009

FREE Glade Candles and Refills at Food Lion

I don't remember seeing this deal in the current sale ad for Food Lion so I wanted to post it for everyone else to see.

Glade oil candle tins, refills, and holders (including the nice glass decorative holders) are on sale for $2.99ea and $3ea!
The reason why I am so excited about this is because I found a blinkie machine in front of the candles: Buy 1 Glade oil candle holder get a FREE refill!  Stack your $3 off Glade candle or refill from the Px One Stop booklet (mfr q) and you get BOTH for FREE

I got 6 candle holders and 6 refill packs for FREE!

HO-HO-HO! Merry Christmas to my kids' teachers.

6 comments:

PalmettoStateSaver said...

Biggest problem here is two of our kids have the same teachers - What am I supposed to get them?? :o) Nice find!

DJ said...

we just tell her, "great minds think alike!"

Valerie said...

The MF coupon from Publix...mine says "Redeemable at Publix stores" Does Food Lion take these? Or did I miss the one you are talking about? Thanks!

DJ said...

Valerie- It is indeed the same coupon. It is still a manufacturer coupon even though it says "redeemable only at Publix." As long as it says "manufacturer coupon at the top of the coupon by the exp date, you can use it anywhere that accepts coupons. The manufacturer has given Publix free advertising on the coupon to "steer" the buyer to purchase that item at Publix over anywhere else. Clever, huh? I have used these at Target, Walgreens, Bi-Lo, and now Food Lion with no problems.

Valerie said...

AHHH, thanks! I did not realize that! Good info to have! :)

DJ said...

Your welcome! I love helping folks save money!