Sep 19, 2011

Good Steals at Walmart Triples**Correction

I checked a handful of prices yesterday when I ran into Wal-mart for my new issue of All You to see if it was worth my time to come back armed with coupons for their triple coupon event that ends 9/20.

The prices below are Wal-mart everyday low price.

Sara Lee Iron Kids $1.98
-$.55/1 from 8/28 RP
Final: $.33ea

Brach's bagged peg candy $1.46
-$.50/1 from July All You
Final: FREE

Softsoap Liquid Handsoap Pumps $1.47
-$.70/1 from here
Final: FREE
**Coupon is for 8oz or larger so you can't get it for free, but I believe the 8oz is $2.27-2.47.  It would be close to free after $.70/1 coupon tripled**

Eight O'Clock Coffee Whole Bean $4.98
-$.75/1 from July All You
Final: $2.73ea

Check out my other post about this new policy of Wal-mart stores here in the Charleston, SC area

I'm going back today to check some more prices.
I'll update this post later today!

Happy Saving!


No comments: