Mar 11, 2010

Target Toy Deals - FREE


There is nothing I like better than a great deal on birthday and Christmas presents for all the kids in my family...unless its FREE toys!

I am working up what I hope will be a sweet deal at Target!

My area gets the USA Weekend insert several days early (it comes in our small local city paper)

Be on the look out for this coupon:

B2G1 FREE Hasbro Card Games (up $6.99 value)
(reg price $5.24-$5.99ea in my area)
Yahtzee Hands Down
Monopoly Deal
Sorry Revenge
Scrabble Slam

Deal Idea:
Buy (2) Monopoly card games and any (1) of the remaining available
Use (2) $5 off any Monopoly game here
Final Price: $.48 to $1.98 for 3 games!


How could it get any better?
This is how:

Target just mailed out catalogs today with store coupons that included:
$3 off any Connect 4, Bop It, or Battleship
These are normally priced at $4.99 in my area
Stack (3) $4/1 Connect 4 from here (you would need more than one computer)
Final Price: NADA for 3 games!

The back of the catalog has a peelie coupon for a $5 gift card when you spend $50 (before coupons - I would recommend giving this to the cashier first!)

$50 would be easy to reach if you do the card deal 3 times (depeding on the price in your area)
or a combination of the card deal and Connect 4 games!
Maybe combine your coupons with a friend to really put this deal to work!

Even if you don't need these games for your own family, they would make a wonderful item to stash in your closet for unexpected kid birthdays or to donate at Christmas!

**update**here




No comments: