Mar 12, 2010

$3 Target Toy Printable


I told you about the awesome upcoming toy deal at Target here,
but it gets even better!

If you didn't get the toy catalog in the mail that had coupons in it,
you can print them here

Here's how I hope my deal will work out (crossing my fingers tightly!):

(5) Connect 4 Games at $4.99ea
(6) Monopoly Deal Card Games at $5.99ea
(4) Hungry Hippos Games at $4.99ea
Org Retail: $80.85
-(5) $3 off Connect 4 Target coupon here
-(5) $4 off  Hasbro Connect 4 mfr coupons here
-(4) $5 off Hasbro Monopoly mfr coupons here
-(2) B2G1 FREE Hasbro Card Games from USA Weekend insert 3/14
-(4) $4 off Hasbro Hungry Hippos mfr coupons here
Final Price: $2.13 overage! ( I'll find some fillers easily )
and I will get a $5 Target gift card!

Tip for Target:
Always hand your Target store coupons over first!

Good luck!


No comments: