Mar 1, 2010

My Trips to Bi-Lo


I finished up the month by taking advantage of some great deals at Bi-Lo and I ended up earning 20 cents in Fuel Perks!

Look at all the great stuff I got in my two trips!
I had to go back to get a few things for a cook out we had to celebrate my grandfathers 76th birthday!

(4) Mahatma Saffron Rice 10oz pkgs - the big ones!
(5) Chef Michaels Dog food
(2) Extra Gum
(4) Diet Cokes 20oz
(2) Knox Gelatin (Penny Experiment FREEBIE)
(4) Muellers Pasta Noodles assorted varities
(1) Smuckers Grape Jelly
(1) SH Raspberry Jelly (Buy Theirs, Get Our Free Promo- I have lots of jelly so this will go to my Penny Experiment FREEBIES)
(1) Jiff Peanut Butter
(2) SH Baked Beans
(2) Heads Iceberg Lettuce
(2) SH 2ltr Sodas
(2) Gwaltney Bacon
(2) Land o Frost Lunch Meat
(4) Roma Tomatoes
(1) Coke 2ltr - I had one picky guest that will only drink Coke, no store brand.  It's my mom so I'm happy to accomodate!
(1) Cats Pride Cat Litter - I will go back later b/c my litter rang up for $7.99 and it's supposed to be on price lock at $5.99
(1) Sunday Newspaper
(1) Ensure single drink (Penny Experiment FREEBIE)
(1) Smirnoff 6pk
(2) Smart Balance Sour Cream
(1) SH Swiss Cheese Slices
$1 Donation to March of Dimes

Org Retail: $110.94
What I Paid: $22.39
Savings: 83%


No comments: