Mar 4, 2010

Kmart Super Doubles!

It's confirmed!

All South Carolina stores will participate in Super Doubles
April 4th thru April 10th

Check out the email response I just received from Kmart Customer Service:

Dear DJ,
Thank you for contacting Kmart regarding the Kmart Double Coupon Event.
We appreciate your interest in this promotion.
All Kmart locations in South Carolina are participating.

These are the current rules:
Manufacturer Coupons up to and including $2 Value Doubled up to $2
-no matter what the retail price of a single item is.

Offer dates: 04/04-04/10
In-store Activation MUST BE tied to SYWR card
-offer is only good when the SYWR card is swiped FIRST.
Does not include Kmart Store Coupons

Does not include Kmart Pharmacy Store Coupons

Limit 5 total coupons per customer per day.

Store Operations: First 5 coupons provided by customer will be doubled.

Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience and we thank you for contacting us.
Sincerely,
Ray J
Retail Customer Care
Sears Holdings Corporation

I accept the apology, but I don't remember experiencing any inconvenience - LOL!

If you don't already have a Shop Your Way Rewards card apply here

Not in S.C? That's a shame!

You can email Kmart Customer Service with this address (help@customerservice.kmart.com) to verify if stores in your area are participating.  They replied super quickly!

1 comment:

PalmettoStateSaver said...

WOO HOO! Now..I wonder about that store closing, hmmmm. Thanks girl - I had my fingers crossed when I saw some rumors of this!! YAY! I'm can't wait to start planning!