Sep 25, 2009

Lowest OOP at Publix yet!

The fam and I stopped by my Pappaw's last night to visit and to pick up some Sunday q inserts he set aside for me (so sweet!).  He actually leaves them on his back porch, ya know, just in case I want them and he isn't there.  I think I'll stick with picking them up when he is there so I can check in on him and see how he is doing without being obvious.  He doesn't like to be fussed over.  Besides, if I went by when he wasn't there, I would miss out on being sprayed with Pappaw's special bug spray, also known as...Raid insect killer...yep.  That's how Pappaw rolls.

Anywho, here's how I racked up the savings at Publix today:

(2) Cocoa Puffs = $.74ea
(1) FREE Reusable cooler Px bag (q is for ANY free reusable bag wyb 2 GM cereals)
(2) Quarts Px OJ = $.29ea (q is for $1 off ANY OJ wyb 1 GM cereal)
(1) Post Honey Bunches of Oats w/ Pecans = FREE
(1) Nature Valley granola bars = FREE
(1) Marzetti carmel apple dip = $2.24 (most expensive item on my list!)
(1) Lb of apples = FREE ($1 off fruit wyb Nature Valley bars and $1 off bagged apples wyb Marzetti carmel dip. Even though the Marzetti q says, "$1 off bagged apples, my cashier let me use it  Don't be surprised if you get a strict cashier who won't let you do it too.)
(4) Hallmark cards = 2 FREE and 2 at $.99ea
(1) Sorrento Cheddar sticks (previously posted price was $2.99, but actually $3.99) = $1
(7) Birds Eye Steamfresh veggies = FREE with overages
(1) Smart Balance butter sticks = $.25
(1) Little Debbie 100 calorie cakes = $1.79 (no q but will get $.50 in my Upromise acct)
(1) Dove body wash = FREE with overages
(1) Neosporin and (1) 60ct Bandaids = $2.28 for both ($3 Green Px Advantage buy q exp today stacked with $.50/1 Bandaid and $.50/1 Neopsorin mfr qs)
I also had a $4/$20 CVS home mailer q to help lower my overall total.


I paid $6.94 OOP after tax and saved $56.05


Good luck on your trips this weekend and happy saving!

Oh!  I almost forgot!  I wanted to warn you that the Ronzoni pasta sale does not include the Healthy Harvest or Smart Taste varieties so you don't get your hopes up for $.19 boxes of pasta.

No comments: