Sep 22, 2009

I just can't pass up FREE!

I have a confession...I'm addicted to FREE.

I raided Target of all their free dog food, well almost all of it ;-) My qs were going to expire yesterday so I had to make sure they didn't go to waste!

(2) 5oz Chef Michaels dog food pouches $.50ea
*Used 2 FREE Chef Michaels dog food pouch qs (exp 9/21)
FREE after qs

(5) Small bags Chef Michaels dog food $4.26ea
*Used (5) $1.50 TQ off any Chef Michaels dog food (exp 9/26) from here
*Used (5) $3.00 Mfr q off any Chef Michaels dog food (exp 9/21) that I ordered from here
FREE + overages after qs

(30) cans Chef Michaels dog food $.84ea
*Used (15) BOGO TQ (exp 9/26) from here
*Used (15) BOGO Mfr q (exp 9/21) I ordered from here
FREE after qs

(8) Glade 2oz candles $2.49ea
*Used (8) $3.00 Mfr q off any Glade candle collection from "One Stop. One Store." booklet found at Px or 9/13 Sunday paper. Everytime I go in Px I find one of these booklets laying around where other shoppers have left it.  Too bad they don't realize the savings they passed up, but oh well!  More for me!
FREE + overages after qs

(1) The Karate Kid movie $5.00 (surprise for DH)
*Used $2.00 IP off any MovieStaycation movie. Go here to check out the available movies and print your coupon.  Many of the $5.00 movies at Target qualify and they would make great inexpensive holiday presents!
$3.00 after q

(2) HUGE bags of gummy treats for kiddos clearance $1.01ea
*No q but DS and DD were being super patient - odd...

Book for me $5.99

500 sheets of printer paper $4.99

*Used $5.00 gift card from previous purchase
OOP $10.50 of which tax was $4.75
Saved $82.95!!

We have tons of dog food now and our picky cat really likes the canned dog food - go figure!

Happy Saving!



No comments: