Nov 24, 2010

Harris Teeter $5/$30!!


Well here's something I wasn't expecting!

Harris Teeter just started a new eCoupon program tied to your VIC loyalty card.

The best part?  Harris Teeter sent an email that if you sign up for their new program today you will be able to load a $5 off a purchase of $30 coupon on your eVIC card!  Oh boy!

eCoupons are not printable.  They are loaded directly to your eVIC card and will be taken off at checkout.  Harris Teeter has also said you can use a manufacturer coupon in store on the same item that has an eCoupon attached for an even better discount!  I can't wait for the next Super Doubles!

If you are already an eVIC card holder, go here to sign up for their new eCoupons.  If you aren't already a member of this FREE loyalty card program you can sign up online here, but I recommend going to the store nearest you to do so.  When I signed up online it took weeks for me to get my card in the mail.  Go here to see if you have a store near you.

No comments: