Dec 15, 2009

Target Deals and Steals! **Updated**



You might be tired of shopping for the holidays so I'm here to make certain you don't miss out on these great buys at Target!

Playskool Activity Ball clearanced around $7.50ea
**I was very disappointed to find this still for $11.18 clearance price - that's not clearance!**

Use $5/1 from mfr coupon
Final price: $6.18ea

Hasbro Connect 4 sale price $15ea
**I was very happy to find the regular, plain version of Connect 4 for $9 and still get the FREE card game!**

In store bonus: FREE Hasbro Card game wyb select Hasbro games
Use $5 off Connect 4 here
Final price: $4 for 2 games

Hanging lots of decorations?
Command Hooks are around $2.14ea (3pk)

Use $1/1 mfr coupon
Stack $1/1 Target coupon
Final price: $.14ea

Of course you want to take lots of pictures during the holidays!
Kodak Disposable Fun Cameras are price around $4ea **$3.48ea at my store**

Use $5/1 Target coupon
 Final Price: FREE

Relax when it's all said and done!
Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa $.97ea **$.99ea at my store**

Use $1/1 Target coupon
Final price: FREE

**Whiskas Cat Treats (select flavors) $.88ea**



Use $1/2 Purina Cat Treats Target coupon
Stack $1/2 Purina Whiskas SS 11/15
Final Price: FREE w/ overage!

1 comment:

PalmettoStateSaver said...

Sweet! That activity ball was on my list! And can you find me a coupon for something to "add" into my hot chocolate? :o)