Dec 5, 2009

FREE Photo with Santa!



It's that time of year again!  There's one Christmas rule that, even as grown ups, my brothers and I have to adhere to or there will be dire consequences from our Mom.  We must have our picture taken with Santa and give it to her before Christmas or no presents - at all.  And Mom is very serious about this.  I still have last year's photo that I took back from her so I could have an unwanted person's head photoshopped out and I have heard numerous complaints about not getting it back to her in a timely manner.  But I digress from my main purpose...

Walmart's across the country are offering FREE pictures with Santa 12/5 and 12/6 from 10a-2p!  Wally World is not my favorite store but I will probably brave this event because the Santa pics at the mall are getting pretty darn expensive!  Check out all the details here and see if your local store is participating.

(thanks SavingOurCents!)

No comments: