Oct 10, 2009

Sweet Finds at Food Lion, Bi-Lo, and Wally World

Made a few pit stops at Food Lion and Bi-Lo this week to pick up some of their specials that I needed for the Girls Night I was having at my house this past Friday.  I came across a few unexpected goodies!

Bi-Lo:
What's girls night without wine?

Bella Sera, Turning Leaf, and another brand (I think it was Red Oak?) are on sale at Bi-Lo and all have $1/1 hang tags on them!  Holy crap - a coupon for wine!  Count me in!
Turning Leaf Pinot Noir $8.99
-Bi-Lo Bonus savings $1.50 and $1/1 hang tag = $6.49

Bella Sera Pino Grigio $10.99
-Bi-Lo Bonus savings $3.50 and $1/1 hang tag = $6.49

Then when I check out, I get a catalina for $2/2 onyo Turning Leaf wine!  Excellent!

Food Lion:
McCormick Spices (select varieties) are on sale 30% off.  At my store, the ones on sale were Garlic Salt, Salt and Peppercorn Grinders, Italian Herb Grinders, Cinnamon, Imitation Almond and Vanilla Extract, and a few others.
-Use $1/1 from here, use zip code 30303
*After coupon and sale price, I paid $1.54 for Imitation Almond Extract, $.29 for Italian Herb Grinder (this is the yummy seasoning Carraba's uses with oil to make dipping sauce for their bread!), and $.74 for Garlic Salt

At checkout, the register gave me a catalina for $2 onyo with no minimum purchase required and the q doesn't expire until 10/23!  The coupon says buy 2, 3, or 4 McCormick Spices, Herbs, or Extracts to get $1, $2, or $3 onyo!  I guess my garlic powder didn't count in this promotion for me to get the $3 off my next order...Hurry!  This promo ends 10/11!!

Found some great tearpad and blinkies at Food Lion:
-$2/2 Hillshire Farm lunch meat
-$.50/1 any Ronzoni pasta noodles (on sale at Publix, makes it around $.20ea!)
-$1/1 any Kellogg's Fruit Loops
-Peelies for $.20/1 Cabot Cheese.  I don't normally take a peelie if I'm not going to purchase the item right then, but I do know I'm buying this cheese at Publix this weekend and Publix will double this coupon...I know, I rationalized it. 

Wal-Mart:
Thanks to Charlotte for this great tip!

Wal-mart has the Airwick Freshmatic Ultra air fresheners marked down to $6!  Normally, these are the ones that run $12.99 or more!
-Use $6 from SS 8/30 (exp 10/11), 9/13, and 9/27 = FREE

No comments: