Sep 4, 2009

I got your Real Housewife!

Darn Real Housewives of Atlanta sucked me in again! I love me some NeNe. That chick is crazy and a pot-stirrer if I ever saw one. It's amazing how the other women on the show are oblivious to it all. But I digress...
I sat down last night to work on my plan for Publix, Bi-Lo, and Food Lion this weekend, but that didn't happen as soon as the TV came on. All three stores are having some good deals on meat and I just so happen to need me some meat! I'm pretty well stocked on just about everything else. Food Lion has a GREAT FLIP out right now for $5 off $20 purchase of meat. That will really help me out since the cost adds up quickly. I can use the FLIP at Publix as well, so my primary focus will be Publix and Food Lion. Don't forget this coupon is valid on prepackage meat like lunch meat, hot dogs, sausages, etc. Make sure you pull out your coupons for those to save mucho dinero!

No comments: