Aug 18, 2009

Hot deals!

Food Lion has Smithfield Bacon BOGO at $4.99 and if you sign up at the Smithfield website you will get an instant $3.00 off coupon that you can print twice!
You will make $1.01 off the deal!
http://www.smithfield.com/index.php

*Here's the scenario I did. I added some filler so the cashier wouldn't give me crap about oweing me!
2 Smithfield Bacon $4.99 - $6 IPs
2 Mott's Applesauce Plus BOGO $1.67ea - (2)$.50 IPs - $1 Guiding Stars FLIP
$.46 OOP!! Whoot!
-When I got home later I found a $3.00 Catalina (coupon that prints out with your receipt) that expired on 8/16 - BOO! I could have gotten some fresh produce for FREE as well. I hate it when I miss a good deal.

*Have any $1 Qs off Johnson & Johnson First Aid Kits? At CVS the small kits are $.99ea and you get ExtraCareBucks of $.99ea as well. You can buy 5 at one time and do 2 transactions. The best part is your out of pocket expense is only tax and you have some great items to donate to charity! Offer expires TODAY!

I bought 4 J&J kits (that's all they had) and used my 4 $1 off coupons and only paid $.32 OOP on a gift card, so I really paid NOTHING! I also left with 4 ECBs to use on my next purchase.

The Hannah Montana The Movie came out today. Many places have the DVDs and Blu-Rays at reduced prices. Go to http://www.hannahoffer.com/ to get a $5 off DVD or $10 Blu-Ray coupon. Also go to http://www.sunmaid.com/ to get a $4 rebate offer wyb Sun-maid raisins and this movie. There are two other Sun-maid offers via this site as well. Check 'em out! You do not have to buy the raisins in the same transaction as the movie so wait until your area has the raisins on sale and/or you have a coupon!

No comments: